25 years have handed because the ‘Awakening’ – a cataclysmic occasion triggered by a renegade synthetic intelligence generally known as ‘Mainframe’. The AI’s robotic armies focused all different life varieties on Earth. People gained the struggle, however solely barely.
The few survivors of this apocalypse now wrestle to outlive within the Wastelands. It’s a free-for-all right here – a brutal time to be alive! Whereas foraging for meals within the Wastelands, you and your daughter are ambushed by Raiders. They torture you, rob you, and go away you for useless. However in a curious approach, their murderous ambush invigorates you. Amnesiac and hopelessly out-gunned, you vow to avoid wasting your daughter! However you will need to proceed with warning and select your ways properly, otherwise you gained’t stand an opportunity! In the midst of your adventures, you notice that it’s not simply your personal future that’s at stake – that is about a lot extra.
Dustwind – The Final Resort is a post-apocalyptic real-time tactical motion sport with demanding fight, hours of exploration and a shifting story. The engrossing single-player marketing campaign takes place in 16 gripping story missions. Roam the Wastelands in single-player mode, develop your personal survival methods, discover weapons and tools, adapt your character to your most well-liked approach of taking part in, and turn into a frontrunner in these darkish occasions. Grow to be the anonymous heroine of the Wastelands!
– Tactical fight: It takes a tactical thoughts and lightning-fast reflexes to outlive fight within the Wastelands!
– Clusterfun: Nothing is sort of so satisfying as killing an enemy with a plunger you simply fired straight into their face together with your bow.
– Single-player marketing campaign: Play the shifting marketing campaign that tells the story of the anonymous heroine. The story consists of 16 missions and takes about 10 hours.
– Skirmish: Prepare for a variety of thrilling isometric single-player maps in a number of sport modes!
– Optimized management parts and person interface to make your post-apocalyptic life within the Wastelands simpler
– People: The final survivors of the struggle and the aftermath. Regular persons are uncommon on this planet of Dustwind, however they nonetheless exist.
– Valkyries: Valkyries are specialised cybernetic melee items. Quick and resilient, their superior nano-robot techniques enable them to regenerate at inhuman speeds. After they assault, Valkyries can shut their blades to spice up their assault velocity or open the blades to deal slower, however extra far-reaching and devastating assaults which might even pierce thick armor. Valkyries are barely extra inclined to EMP assaults than people.
– Humanoids: These two-legged armored robots can use all common weapons, identical to people (though perhaps higher). Their giant multi-wavelength sensor items make them onerous to cover from. Nonetheless, their hydraulics make plenty of noise, so that they aren’t precisely camouflage artists themselves both. Though powerful to kill, they do have one weak point – EMP weapons can circumvent their thick armor and shortly render their delicate electronics ineffective.
– Titans: A Titan cyborg is as near being a strolling turret because it will get. Titans can absorb plenty of harm, have nanobot-enabled regeneration talents and use no time to reload their specialised weapons – that are basically modified car cannons. And even with none weapons put in, getting punched by a Titan is like getting hit by a automotive. Being Winded or Encumbered has no impact on Titans in any respect. Breaking only one arm or leg additionally does not trouble them – solely damaging each arms or legs will cripple a Titan. On the draw back, these fearsome dying machines are so heavy that they will solely slowly stroll, even when undamaged. Additionally, their Stealth is horrible, and their resistance towards all types of non-kinetic harm is shoddy at greatest.
– Canines: Canines are quick, eager reinforcement items which drive automobiles, heal folks, set and disarm traps, restore stuff, throw grenades, sniff out hidden enemies to chew them within the rear, and far more. The one factor they CAN’T do is use (most) human weapons.
– Sewer Dwarfs: These blood-thirsty carnivorous mutants often lurk in small packs in the dead of night locations beneath floor. They don’t seem to be onerous to defeat until they encompass you. These wretched, ugly creatures appear to be some form of mutated human. Nonetheless, no one has tried to seek out out extra about them as a result of any curiosity is mostly met with weapons and axes.
– Many extra mutants: Frequent animals affected by the radiation have tailored to the Wastelands.