25 years have handed for the reason that ‘Awakening’ – a cataclysmic occasion triggered by a renegade synthetic intelligence referred to as ‘Mainframe’. The AI’s robotic armies focused all different life types on Earth. People gained the battle, however solely barely.
The few survivors of this apocalypse now wrestle to outlive within the Wastelands. It’s a free-for-all right here – a brutal time to be alive! Whereas foraging for meals within the Wastelands, you and your daughter are ambushed by Raiders. They torture you, rob you, and go away you for lifeless. However in a curious method, their murderous ambush invigorates you. Amnesiac and hopelessly out-gunned, you vow to save lots of your daughter! However you will need to proceed with warning and select your ways correctly, otherwise you gained’t stand an opportunity! In the middle of your adventures, you understand that it’s not simply your individual future that’s at stake – that is about a lot extra.
Dustwind – The Final Resort is a post-apocalyptic real-time tactical motion sport with demanding fight, hours of exploration and a shifting story. The engrossing single-player marketing campaign takes place in 16 gripping story missions. Roam the Wastelands in single-player mode, develop your individual survival methods, discover weapons and gear, adapt your character to your most well-liked method of taking part in, and develop into a frontrunner in these darkish occasions. Change into the anonymous heroine of the Wastelands!
– Tactical fight: It takes a tactical thoughts and lightning-fast reflexes to outlive fight within the Wastelands!
– Clusterfun: Nothing is kind of so satisfying as killing an enemy with a plunger you simply fired straight into their face together with your bow.
– Single-player marketing campaign: Play the shifting marketing campaign that tells the story of the anonymous heroine. The story consists of 16 missions and takes about 10 hours.
– Skirmish: Prepare for a variety of thrilling isometric single-player maps in a number of sport modes!
– Optimized management parts and person interface to make your post-apocalyptic life within the Wastelands simpler
– People: The final survivors of the battle and the aftermath. Regular individuals are uncommon on this planet of Dustwind, however they nonetheless exist.
– Valkyries: Valkyries are specialised cybernetic melee items. Quick and resilient, their superior nano-robot techniques enable them to regenerate at inhuman speeds. Once they assault, Valkyries can shut their blades to spice up their assault velocity or open the blades to deal slower, however extra far-reaching and devastating assaults which may even pierce thick armor. Valkyries are barely extra prone to EMP assaults than people.
– Humanoids: These two-legged armored robots can use all common weapons, identical to people (though possibly higher). Their giant multi-wavelength sensor items make them onerous to cover from. Nonetheless, their hydraulics make lots of noise, in order that they aren’t precisely camouflage artists themselves both. Though powerful to kill, they do have one weak spot – EMP weapons can circumvent their thick armor and rapidly render their delicate electronics ineffective.
– Titans: A Titan cyborg is as near being a strolling turret because it will get. Titans can take in lots of harm, have nanobot-enabled regeneration talents and use no time to reload their specialised weapons – that are primarily modified automobile cannons. And even with none weapons put in, getting punched by a Titan is like getting hit by a automotive. Being Winded or Encumbered has no impact on Titans in any respect. Breaking only one arm or leg additionally would not hassle them – solely damaging each arms or legs will cripple a Titan. On the draw back, these fearsome loss of life machines are so heavy that they’ll solely slowly stroll, even when undamaged. Additionally, their Stealth is horrible, and their resistance in opposition to all types of non-kinetic harm is shoddy at finest.
– Canines: Canines are quick, eager reinforcement items which drive autos, heal individuals, set and disarm traps, restore stuff, throw grenades, sniff out hidden enemies to chew them within the rear, and far more. The one factor they CAN’T do is use (most) human weapons.
– Sewer Dwarfs: These blood-thirsty carnivorous mutants often lurk in small packs at nighttime locations beneath floor. They aren’t onerous to defeat except they encompass you. These wretched, ugly creatures appear to be some form of mutated human. Nonetheless, no person has tried to seek out out extra about them as a result of any curiosity is mostly met with weapons and axes.
– Many extra mutants: Widespread animals affected by the radiation have tailored to the Wastelands.